Welcome to the tool for the online management of your UniBurofaxes
Swift delivery and legally valid
- Legally validThe document will be sent to the recipient with a certified digital signature in Unipost's name. It will be regarded as legally valid, admissible evidence vis-à-vis third parties. (Legal explanation.)
- CoverageThe service is available throughout the Spanish mainland, Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- UrgencyFirst delivery in 24 hours (providing the order is confirmed by 2 p.m. the day before).
- What's includedThe basic UniBurofax service includes urgent dispatch of the signed document and online tracking of the UniBurofax's status (It doesn't include scanned images of the signed Proof of Delivery forms). The document pages will be charged separately under "UniBurofax page" item concept.
The service includes up to two attempts at delivery by Unipost and temporary storage at Unipost facilities for 15 days subsequent to the last attempt of delivery.
You can also contract the following supplementary services:
- Signed Proof of Delivery form.
- Receipt of a certified copy of the sent document.
- Receipt of an informative e-mail regarding the status of your UniBurofax.
- Online tracking of the status of your UniBurofax.
UniBurofaxes reach their destinations in 4 easy steps. Shall we get started?
- 1Identification of the document sender.
- 2Selection of the document to be sent in PDF format.
- 3Selection of the UniBurofax recipient and any supplementary services you wish to contract.
- 4Confirmation of dispatch and online tracking of the status of the UniBurofax. Option of viewing the signed Proof of Delivery form.
Would you like to see a real demo of how it works? Click here.
We are always right nearby. Find the service centre nearest you here.