Welcome to the tool for the online management of your UniBurofaxes. Payment by credit card.
Swift delivery and legally valid
Send and track a UniBurofax
To send a UniBurofax (registered fax) purchased by means of a secure credit card payment, you must be a registered user.
- If you are already a client or registered:
Characteristics of UniBurofaxes paid for by credit card
Legally validThe document will be digitally signed by Unipost and delivered to the recipient subject to signature confirmation. Your documents will be legally valid and admissible as evidence vis-à-vis third parties. Legal explanation.
Spanish mainland, Balearic and the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. (Check the terms and conditions for deliveries to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla in the payment conditions below).
Available to customers with a Spanish sender address. (Spanish mainland, Balearic and Canary Islands)
- UrgentFirst delivery in 24 hours (providing the order is confirmed by 2 p.m. the day before)
- What's included
The basic UniBurofax service includes urgent dispatch of the document, signature confirmation of delivery and online tracking of the UniBurofax's status.
The service includes up to two attempts at delivery by Unipost and temporary storage at Unipost facilities for 15 days subsequent to the last attempt of delivery. The following supplementary services may also be contracted:
- Option of viewing a scanned copy of the signed Proof of Delivery form
- Receipt of a certified copy of the sent document
- Receipt of an informative e-mail regarding the UniBurofax's status
- UniBurofax's online trackingOnline tracking of the UniBurofax's status through the Unipost website is available. UniBurofax's tracking.
- Payment conditions
Purchase of the service is made by secure credit card payment, once the order has been placed and the payment details have been displayed.
We are always right nearby. Find the service centre nearest you here.