Frequently asked questions

We tried to deliver a piece of registered mail, but you were not home, so we left a notice in your letterbox. The notice tells you who sent the mail and either provides instructions on how to pick it up at one of our centres or tells you that it has already been returned to the sender, depending on the service contracted by the client.

The notice we left in your letterbox specifies the Unipost centre where you can pick up your mail and its business hours. You can also use the ‘Centres' section of this website to find the Unipost office nearest you. The section also provides each centre's contact details, in case you would like to check its hours and/or confirm that it has your mail.

You can send us your CV using the job application available in the ‘Vacancies' section of this website (www.unipost.es). You can also send it to us by fax at 93 223 0151 or by regular post at C/ Pablo Iglesias 16-20, PI Gran Via Sur, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Attn.: HR Dept).

You can use the ‘Centres' section of this website to find the Unipost offices nearest you. You will also be shown each centre's contact details, should you wish to contact it with any queries.

To order a pick-up, contact our office Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., or Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our driver will make the pick-up the next business day, between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.

We offer the full range of handling services, from printing address blocks to envelope stuffing, folding, bagging, etc. Do not hesitate to request a quote from your sales representative or the Unipost centre nearest you.

Between 3 and 4 days, depending on the type and complexity of the work involved.

  • Local shipments: 95% of items are delivered within 24 hours; the remaining 5% are delivered within 48 hours.
  • Shipments to the coverage area (direct marketing): between 24 and 96 hours.

Direct mail:

  • Is mail intended to promote or sell goods or services.
  • Is non-personal.
  • Contains similar messages, even when addressed to multiple recipients.
  • Must be sent in unsealed envelopes (with flaps) or envelopes pre-printed with the sentence ‘For postal inspection, open here'. In case of the latter, the envelope may be sealed.

We offer the option of accessing databases to expand your client list. Ask your sales representative or at the Unipost centre nearest you.

Ask for more information from your sales representative, at the Unipost centre nearest you, by calling our Customer Service line or by using the contact form on this website.

  • Region A includes towns with populations over 50,000 and all provincial capitals.
  • Region B includes towns with populations under 50,000.

Our clients do not need to purchase stamps in advance. Instead, we send a single invoice for the services we provide and our clients pay by direct debit, a much easier method.

At Unipost, we can handle all your mail, no matter where you wish to send it. Postal shipments that, due to legal or coverage restrictions, cannot be distributed through the Unipost network are prepared and delivered to Correos (the Spanish public postal service) in accordance with its packaging rules.

  • Admail weighing between 1 and 500 g.

Letters:

  • Local letters weighing up to 2 kg.
  • Intercity letters weighing up to 2 kg.

Monthly invoices, payable at 30 days' sight from the issue date, on the client's payment date, by direct debit.

We have the capacity to process your returns and offer customised services to enhance the monitoring of your campaigns. We moreover offer a range of supplementary services, such as bar-code scanning or the creation of databases about your returns, including the reason for each one.

Our service is geared towards businesses and our system has been streamlined to meet companies' needs in order to maximise our customers' satisfaction. With Unipost, you will receive direct, personal service, tailored to your specific company, and we will always be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Absolutely. We have access to the support and operating system of DHL Global Mail, the world's largest postal operator. We can thus offer both unparalleled efficiency and unbeatable rates.

 

Service centres

We are always right nearby. Find the service centre nearest you here.

 

Unipost online services

 

Don't have a username and password yet?
Request yours here